The following documents are required for successful registration at Most Holy Trinity:
- A certified/original copy of birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Original sacrament certificates (if applicable)
Final consideration for grade level placement will be based on a screening process to determine academic and social readiness. Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st and children entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1st.
Students entering the first through eighth grades are required to:
- Submit most recent report card
- Submit most recent standardized test scores
- Submit any letters of recommendation from former principals
- Interview with the principal for admission consideration
"Our educational work should go this way to achieve harmony - harmony in all the boys and girls who have been entrusted to us; inner harmony, the harmony of their personality. It is by working in a hands-on way, imitating God, molding the lives of those kids like clay, that we achieve harmony and rescue them from the dissonances perennial darkness. Harmony, by contrast, is bright and clear; it is light. What we have to achieve is the harmony of a heart that grows and that we accompany in this educational journey."
~ Pope Francis (then, Cardinal Bergoglio – April 18, 2012)