MHT Preschool & Prekindergarten Admissions & Enrollment
Admissions & Enrollment
- MHT is currently enrolling for the upcoming school year offering families both full or part-time options.
- In order to register your child at MHT Preschool & Prekindergarten, the following materials are required:
- Certified/original birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Children must be 3 years old and fully potty trained
- Pre-Kindergarteners must be 4 years of age before September 1st
- Non-refundable deposit of $200.00
Application for admission into the preschool program is made through the school office.
Every child accepted to the MHT Preschool Program MUST have a completed health and emergency authorization card on file before the first day of attendance. The preschool teachers must be immediately notified in writing of changes in the information given.
Tuition is calculated based on days and hours attending. Options include:
Five full days - $630 per student, monthly
Three full days - $480 per student, monthly
Two full days - $420 per student, monthly
Five half days - $430 per student, monthly
Our school is a state certified preschool with a three start rating with Quality First. Tuition assistance is available for those who qualify through DES, First Things First, and the Griffin E. Gaspard Foundation. Other in-house scholarships may be available. Please inquire with the school office.
Tuition payments for MHT can be made payable by check or through our FACTS auto-payment program.
"Our educational work should go this way to achieve harmony - harmony in all the boys and girls who have been entrusted to us; inner harmony, the harmony of their personality. It is by working in a hands-on way, imitating God, molding the lives of those kids like clay, that we achieve harmony and rescue them from the dissonances perennial darkness. Harmony, by contrast, is bright and clear; it is light. What we have to achieve is the harmony of a heart that grows and that we accompany in this educational journey."
~ Pope Francis (then, Cardinal Bergoglio – April 18, 2012)