By volunteering, you are truly building our school.
When we, as parents, give of our time and talent, we take ownership of our school and demonstrate to our children and to others what it is to be serve our community. Most Holy Trinity has a wonderful, family-oriented community and we offer many opportunities to bring everyone together as no other school can!
Parents working together for their children's school create a team that is second to none. There is nothing such a group cannot accomplish. Just as important, the friendships we make in our work support us in more than just our child's education and can last a lifetime.
Below is a list of volunteer opportunities available at Most Holy Trinity. If you are interested in assisting in any of these areas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the volunteer area in the subject line of the email.
- Advent Program - assist with performance
- Back to School BBQ - prepare and clean up after event
- Breakfast with Santa - prepare and clean up after event
- Buildings and Grounds - repair, renovations, and maintenance
- Catholic Schools Week Open House - set up and serve refreshments
- Christmas Shop - shop for, assist students, and wrap
- Coaching Sports Teams
- Catholic Education Arizona - hand out information at events
- Development Committee
- Faculty Assistance - in classroom
- Family Mentor - assist new families
- Field Trip - drive and/or chaperone
- Golf Tournament - organize and host event
- Homeroom Parents - liasion between teacher, administration, and parents
- Hospitality - teacher appreciation lunches, Catholic Schools Week events, etc
- Italian Dinner - set up, serve, and clean up
- Funding Team - plan and evaluate fundraising efforts
- Library Parents - assist in library, check in and stack books
- Masterpiece Art - art presentations to classes, training available
- Picture Day - escort students
- Scholarship Assistance
- Schoolastic Bookfair - assist with set up, students, and clean up
- School Advisory Board
- Used Uniform Sale - set up, sales, clean up
"Our educational work should go this way to achieve harmony - harmony in all the boys and girls who have been entrusted to us; inner harmony, the harmony of their personality. It is by working in a hands-on way, imitating God, molding the lives of those kids like clay, that we achieve harmony and rescue them from the dissonances perennial darkness. Harmony, by contrast, is bright and clear; it is light. What we have to achieve is the harmony of a heart that grows and that we accompany in this educational journey."
~ Pope Francis (then, Cardinal Bergoglio – April 18, 2012)